ECDL Foundation is the certifying authority of the leading international computer skills certification programme – ECDL / ICDL.
We support the continuous development of ICT skills through the use of structured training and certification programmes. Read more about us
- ICS Computing Curriculum and New ECDL combined to provide complete ICT solution for schoolsICS Computing Curriculum and New ECDL combined to provide complete ICT solution for schools In today's Ireland, every citizen should possess...In today's Ireland, every citizen should possess a set of fundamental digital skills that help them improve their productivity, improve access to serv...29/08/2013
- Mind the skills gender equity gap...company that has been formed specifically to grow South Africa's ICT skills base, is focusing on developing one particular demographic: previously...The skills shortage in the ICT sector is much lamented and analysed, and even though many IT companies have some kind of skills programme in place, ve...24/07/2013
- Closing the Skills Gap in Ireland...Architecture. ECDL. Certified Training Professional. European Certification for Informatics Professionals. For more information visit ics-skills.ieDespite having 15 per cent unemployment, employers are struggling to fill certain roles citing skills gaps in Ireland’s higher-level, specialised role...22/07/2013
- Govt reveals National Digital Strategy - 2,500 e-commerce vouchers for SMEs (video)...entrepreneurship, the third element is around citizen engagement and digital inclusion and the final part consists of education and learning.The digital economy is growing ten times faster than the traditional economy and firms that engage in online trading are twice as likely to be creatin...11/07/2013
- Solving the Aussie ICT skills shortageSolving the Aussie ICT skills shortage The Australian ICT sector is facing a potentially critical shortage of local skills, due to factors ranging...The Australian ICT sector is facing a potentially critical shortage of local skills, due to factors ranging from negative stereotypes about the indust...11/07/2013
- Bridging the digital divide: connecting the unconnectedBridging the digital divide: connecting the unconnected Without a robust digital inclusion strategy to address the digital divide, lower socio-economic...Without a robust digital inclusion strategy to address the digital divide, lower socio-economic groups will face increased marginalisation and social ...08/07/2013
- Students with disability are ICT certified...different courses for a total of 57 students starting off from basic level ECDL to Advanced. Most of students doing their ECDL exams are getting high...Parliamentary Secretary for Competitiveness and Economic Growth, Edward Zammit Lewis presented ICT certificates to students who have a disability in a...03/07/2013
- Increasing teachers’ ICT competency through open educational resources...construction of knowledge societies, ensuring that teachers have the necessary ICT skills for quality teaching and learning. The important work that...UNESCO supported the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture to hold a workshop on Harnessing the Use of Open Educational Resources (OER) for the...02/07/2013
- Trust welcomes boost to digital literacy fundingTrust welcomes boost to digital literacy funding The funding boost for the Computers in Homes digital literacy programme, announced today has...The funding boost for the Computers in Homes digital literacy programme, announced today has been welcomed by the 2020 Communications Trust. "We appr...02/07/2013
- Self-sustainable e-government key to creating economic, social value...social value, improving the delivery of government services, increasing digital literacy, and fostering greater job creation in the public and...JEDDAH - In the past decade, some MENA governments have developed pioneering e-government programs driven by ambitious national economic agendas of mo...02/07/2013
- ICDL e-Citizen for Police Force Colombia
The National Police of Colombia Certify Their Digital Skills to the International Standard: e-Citizen. Read More
- ICDL Programme for Adult learners - Australia
ICDL Start pilot programme complements the aims of Adult Learners’ Week 2012 – Australia. Read more
- ECDL Foundation Position Paper :
The role of digital proficiency as a 21st century competence Read More
- Delivering the Digital Agenda for Europe: Read more about ECDL Foundation's commitment.
Select a category below to find a programme that best suits your needs:
Find out exactly what skills you need. Click here
ECDL / ICDL is delivered in 148 countries / territories through a network of National Operators. Each National Operator is responsible for implementing the programmes on a national level.
For more information about ECDL / ICDL in your area, please choose a region from the options below and follow the links to your country page.
Choose your region: